jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2008

in english

HOMEWORK

In the evening, I was a witness of the sun’s death. I was worried because the fussy moon accused me of his murder. In the night, when all was darkness The Court Judgmental gave his verdict: I was guilty of attempted murder, in damage of the sun, aggravated for the consequences that my action could bring to the all of planet earth. And I was condemned to death for boredom watching TV shows twenty four hours a day.

Of our love, only crumbs remain. I was like a sponge absorbent of her pain and her anguish and her strange imagery full of empty rooms and dark evenings. Sometimes I looked like a train wreck, and I acted with her, like a hypocritical gentleman, opening doors and lighting her cigarette like a helpful clown. She was an Egyptian Queen sucking her cigarette and looking at the skyline, thinking about who knows what…

No hay comentarios: